Welcome to my blog! My name is Larissa Celestial, the founder of Dream Informer.
I am a blogger and dream analyst with a bachelor’s degree in dream studies from the University of Bircham, focusing on oneirology.
Dream Informer is a free dream dictionary that is mainly focused on helping people to better understand their dreams.
This website was formed for a very specific reason. I am trying to reduce the complicated language surrounding dream analysis, so you as a reader can better understand it.
I’ve categorized the website into common topics, in order to help you find what you’re looking for:
This blog will not, however, provide you with any facts that you should follow.
The sole purpose of the content is to provide you with a framework and it’s up to you as a reader to find the true meaning of your visions.
Remember that dreams are highly personal and no interpretation should be taken as a fact.
With that being said, I hope that you will find the answers you are looking for.
How Did I Become a Blogger?
Back in 2015, I started to write my own book about dream interpretations and spiritual meanings (it was never published, it was more of a hobby), but soon after, I realized that there are more people interested in my work.
While deciding my options, a friend reminded me that I should start a blog on the internet, to reach the maximum amount of people. A few years later – here I am now.
The Purpose And Goals Of Dream Informer
My mission is to reach as many people as possible and provide general guidelines for interpreting dreams.
I believe that when we understand them, we can make changes in our lives that will help us live in a more fulfilling way.
I also believe that they provide us with the opportunity to explore new things and experience new emotions.
Life is full of ups and downs, but it’s up to you how you deal with it! My ultimate goal is to inspire you to take your dreams seriously and act upon them.
This is why I hope that this guide will help you along the way, toward finding your true purpose and meaning in life!
Some Facts About Me:
- I love yoga! It is by far the best way for me to relax and stretch my body.
- My favorite part of the day is the early morning meditation in nature. It is where I find the guidance and strength to grow.
- My favorite place is Santa Cruz, California. As a child, I spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz with my family and I return there almost every year.
- I have a wonderful husband and we are proud parents of a beautiful young girl named Grace.
- I also love animals! I have two Maine coon cats and a senior golden retriever. But all in all, I am a dog person😊
- I visited piano lessons in high school and I still play it today. Music is a huge part of my life.
Here you can check out my author page: https://dreaminformer.com/author/larissacelestial/
Follow Me On Social Media:
You are welcome to join me while I’m interpreting the symbolism of these visions on dreaminformer.com and other social platforms: